Skyrim Schmyrim Skyrim Schmyrim

Neat

I giggled for sure. The animation was smooth and hilarious, and I really felt for the chicken. :P Also...the dragon rocked.

Creature Contact Creature Contact

Aww!

It's super cute! I love the animation style, the music fits perfectly, and the lizard is freaking adorable.
Lizards are perfect for representing Earth to the aliens.

Aperture Investment Other Aperture Investment Other

C.A.K.E.

I like it! It's well made and it flows nicely. My only complaint is how short it is, but then again it's a good length for a commercial and it's about the length of the Valve ones.

Cat pirate Cat pirate

Very nice!

I really like the idea of a cat pirate. Would it say "Meeaarrr?"

Flung Flung

Awesome

I love the look on her face, it's perfect.
The way her body is bent kind of disturbs me. You pulled it off well, it just looks...painful.

Bone Harp Bone Harp

Gorgeous!

The story behind this is amazing, and I plan on finding it so I can read the full story.
The harp conveys this very well.

radiodark responds:

Thanks!

You should be able to find the lyrics just by googling them, although the story will differ depending on which variant you get. Patricia Wrede once wrote a short story based on the ballad which I believe appeared in her collection called "Book of Enchantments". Also it's easy to find recordings of the ballad: of the ones on youtube I recommend "Cruel Sister" by Pentangle, "Two Sisters" by Cindy Mangsen, and "The Wind and Rain" by Altan.